There's no way around it: in order to maximize your productivity, it's not always enough to just work smarter (despite the management cliché claiming otherwise). You may also have to work harder…and longer.
In the modern high-pressure office environment, it's becoming common for the real go-getters to put in half again more hours than their 9-5 co-workers; and in many cases, it's becoming expected. The 40-hour workweek is more or less history.
If you want to have a life outside of work -- or if you just want to survive that 60-hour work week -- then you need to buckle down and put some realistic goals and delimiters in place. That's the purpose of this webinar, in which I'll outline (among other things) how and why you need to:
• Formulate a practical work plan and implement it
• Stay organized so that you don't have to waste time locating people and things
• Harness your technological tools so that they don't become high-tech leashes
• Take care of your health, so you can maximize your achievements
• Avoid letting work time devour family time