Webinar 36: Email Best Practices: Fall in Love With Your Inbox
If you keep more than a screen shot of email in your in-box, watch this one-hour online training video! Email has become the productivity bane of modern corporate employees, the ball-and-chain that keeps them stuck at their desks for hours every day. They wade around, desperately trying to sort, respond to, and organize messages. Pending items fall through the cracks. Email for long-term projects sit in the inbox and collect dust. Employees hit “Reply to All” to 17 people and create hundreds of “Me too!” responses that add nothing to the conversation and waste everyone’s time. ENOUGH! Take this course and get and stay on top of your email, once and for all.
• Discover Simple Tricks to Reduce Information Overload and Decrease Volume by 50%.
• Use Email to Set Reminders, Track Delegation, and Organize “Pending” Messages.
• Increase Your Processing Speed and Get Through 100 Messages in Record Time.
• Discover Where Email “Goes” If You Need to Work on It But Can’t File It (the Answer Is Not Your Inbox).
• Develop a Systematic Method to Keep the Inbox Empty and Stay in Control.