Stop That Stinking Thinking: Shift Your Attitude and Regain Perspective
By Laura Stack, MBA, CSP
Being negative really takes extra energy, which you could otherwise be channeling into your favorite pursuits. Instead, learn to approach life with a positive, can-do attitude! Laura Stack, The Productivity Pro, will teach you how to cultivate tolerance instead of impatience; optimism rather than pessimism; and gratitude over an ungrateful spirit. To conquer your "stinking thinking," you need to:
• Stop negative thoughts in their tracks.
• Create alternative mental pictures.
• Understand what your anger is teaching you.
• Douse the flames of emotionally charged situations.
• Choose to be an optimist today.
• Look within for the source of your frustration.
You'll discover behavioral techniques to help you reverse low self-esteem and feelings of despair. You'll feel more in control of your emotions. And you'll find out how to spread positive energy and enthusiasm to everyone around you!